Sunday, August 1, 2010

Project 1982

I ran over a good blog topic from www.Photojojo.com . It was about making photo history of the day you were born.
I tried searching our friendly neighbor google of the events that took place on my birthday. That was June 20, 1982 (Yes, that makes me 28 years old now). Here’s what I found out.

Facts from Wikipedia:
1. I was born when The Argentine base (Corbeta Uruguay) on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
2. I was born together with Aleksei Berezutski and Vasili Berezutski, Russian footballer ( maybe they’re twins. Hehehe…) , George Forsyth, Peruvian footballer, and Example (rapper), British rapper
3. We celebrate Argentina’s Day of the National Flag, International Surfing Day, Earliest Date for the Summer Solstice, West Virginia Day, and World Refugee Day..


Well, not much happened on my birthday for others but it sure is one great day for my parents. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment